BLUE AIR MESSAGE
“What’s the matter such an early morning?”
「有什麼事來得這麼早?」
“Just wanted call and hear your voice. I know you still in dream but gotta to tell you before I’m leaving here.”
「只是想叫醒你並聽聽你的聲音。我知道你仍在夢中只是有些話在我離開前要告訴你」
“Things you always do are only for you. It’s not changed since we started in this place.”
「你做的事都只為了自己,從我們來到這裡就一直這樣。」
“Sorry, gave nothing to you.”
「抱歉,無法給你什麼」
“Oh, it’s not your word, so just go, my friend.”
「噢,那不是你會講的話,你可以走了,朋友」
* I know you’re staying.
我知道你要留下
You know I’m going.
你知道我要離開
Keep two hearts one anytime, wow wow.
我們的感情總是一體
You see your future.
你在意你的未來
I see my dreaming.
我在意我的夢想
There’s no goodbye even being all along.
甚至我們一直沒有道別
By the corner seat at late in the bar.
坐在酒吧的後面角落的座位上
The song reminds me blue air message from you.
你唱的歌讓我想起藍天訊息
Please remember, and give me your song next to me once again.
下次見面請記得再跟我打招呼
I know you’re staying.
我知道你要留下
You know I’m going.
你知道我要離開
Still believing no end what we’re gonna do.
仍舊認為我們會不停地做我們要做的事
You keep your future.
你擁有你的未來
I keep my dreaming.
我擁有我的夢想
There’s no turn back even being all along.
沒有什麼能阻擋我們
* Repeat
留言列表